Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Plumbing
Find Our Winter Specials Here!
Did you know that 80% of the dust in your home is dead skin? And the other 20% is worse.
Bacteria, mold, viruses and fungi are only a few of the pollutants in the air you breathe that affect your indoor air quality.
These pollutants can affect your health and are especially harmful to children, elderly and those with pre-existing health conditions.
An in-duct UV-16 Air Purifier is a low maintenance and cost effective way to start sanitizing your air today.
Germicidal UV lamps continuously eliminate airborne mold, bacteria and viruses as they move through your duct work. The UV air purifier works to ensure pure air in your home all year round...even when you're not heating or cooling!
Make Your Home A Breath Of Fresh Air
Ameritec Services can easily install an In-Duct UV Air Purifier!
Indoor Air Pollutants Can Cause:
*Information from EPA publication "Care For Your Air: A Guide To Indoor Air Quality."